CH1MPNOTIC 1.3.2 2.8G #INSTALLATION / FAQ PICKUP SERVER BROWSER #ASSETS #CONFIG / CONSOLE
- Ch1mpnotic is a Competitive Xonotic Edition. Specially created for Rocket Jump Zone events.
- Based on Xonotic git (April 22 2021) and the BaI mod
- Available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Check out this article - how to start playing xonotic ranked
Rocket Jump Zone Servers
Official Competitive Maps Aerowalk, Darkzone, Silent Siege, Final Rage, Stormkeep, Downer, Fuse
Main balance differences from XPM:
- Crylink weapon was replaced with an LG weapon (modified arc)
- MachineGun weapon has no reload anymore
- Ammo reduction for rockets and cells
List of Servers
Config / Console
press "~" or "shift + esc" to open the console and simply enter a command
- there are 2 pre-made modes:
player default game config, simple items (2D), textures off, competitive HUD
caster eye candy config, normal items (3D), textures on, spectator HUD
- you can simply switch between hud caster, player and xonotic on the fly: hud-player hud-caster hud-xonotic
- announcers available: cl_announcer xonotic cl_announcer splat cl_announcer shobon cl_announcer default
- In game vote / call commands:
vcall chmap "map" or vmap "map" (vote for a diff map)
vcall gg or vcall endmatch (call a gg, end match)
vcall restart (restart current map)
- more useful commands:
vcall cointoss - heads or tails?
vcall bots, vcall nobots - who needs bots? our playerbase is huge
allmaps - print names of all available maps on the server
votemaps - print all available vote maps
autospec - follow killer cam
timeout, timein - pause and unpause the game
q / quit, d / disconnect, s / spec, r / ready
- more tuning commands: (vid_restart might be needed)
gl_picmip_world 0 turn textures on
you can reduse effects:
if you have low FPS (probably in caster mode) then try:
exec effects-high.cfg or exec effects-normal.cfg
Where is your config located (that's also the place to put 3rd party assets):
C:\Users\your name\Saved Games\xonotic\data
To change the default config path, launch the game with a custom param (for Windows): -userdir C:\.xonotic
3rd Party Assets
There's no installation nor Steam support. Simply extract the package somewhere and run xonotic.exe
Is the game free to play?
Yes, and under GPLv3+ license (exluding our sound pack)
What's the purpose of Ch1mpnotic?
Ch1mpnotic was created for competitive players to ease the process of setting the game up from scratch.
It's used to run our tournaments and ranked matches.
Is Ch1mpnotic compatible with Xonotic?
100% Compatible. All weapons and modes from Xonotic are available.
We use the default .xonotic userdir, but you can change it with a launch param: -userdir C:\.ch1mpnotic
Is weapon Crylink included?
Yes, Crylink and LG use the same weapon caregory - 6 bind.
Can I contribute?
Sure, check out the repo or support us financionaly